Chosen Jacobs portrays Mike Hunter, one of the eight members of The Losers' Club, in Matt's Charmed Spinoff, Blessed. Chosen is best known for his role as Mike Hanlon, in the 2017 version of Stephen King's It. The character of Mike Hunter is the same as the character of Mike Hanlon, due to crossing of Blessed and It.
His IMDb can be found here: here
Chosen is an actor and a singer that was born in Springfield, MA and raised in Atlanta, GA. Chosen began his singing career with the Georgia Boys Choir, singing opera at the age of 6. He performed concerts locally, toured nationally, and internationally. At the age of 10, he began his acting career performing in Atlanta's local theaters. He performed in The King and I, Into the Woods, and Hairspray. At the age of 13, he wanted to pursue his acting career even further, so he, his mother, and sister traveled to Los Angeles.
- At the age of sixteen, Chosen Jacobs became a rising star. Although new to Hollywood, he has always been able to entertain a crowd.
- He also had the opportunity to have his song called "Losers" that he wrote and produced placed on the "IT Movie Playlist" on Spotify.
- He has always enjoyed performing live at coffee shops and venues in Atlanta. He loves to entertain the crowd by singing while playing the piano or guitar.
- When he's not on stage or in front of the camera, Chosen loves to spend his time in the studio writing and producing music.
- He has a special place in his heart for special needs children. He loves to give back to his community and the less fortunate by; feeding the homeless, donating his time, and his money to organizations in Atlanta and Los Angeles that are close to his heart.