| Biographical information |
The Halliwell Family are a family of originally mortal-people, but are currently the modern-day descendants of the Warren Line, via Penelope Halliwell. The earliest known Halliwell is Allen Halliwell.
The magical beings in the family are powerful for many reasons, including the fact that they are bonded as a family. The Halliwell line also honors the Warren tradition of having names that begin with the letter "P". This tradition started with Penelope's introduction into the family. Prior to that, the children were often named after their parents or grandparents.
The Halliwell family are descendants of the Warren Line, however, the Warren name ended decades ago. The Halliwell name appeared for the first time with Allen Halliwell. Allen married Penelope Johnson and she took his last name. Allen and Penny had one child together, Patricia Halliwell. Unfortunately, Allen died several years later leaving Penelope widowed. Despite her future marriages, she never changed her name from Halliwell.
From the time her daughter Patricia was a young girl, Penelope told her that if she were to ever marry, she should keep her last name of Halliwell. Patricia stayed true to her mother and her own beliefs, and kept the name Halliwell after her marriage to Victor Bennett and gave the last name Halliwell to her first three children, Prudence, Piper, and Phoebe Halliwell. Her fourth and final child, Paige Matthews is the only exception to this tradition as she was adopted out of the family after her birth. After Penelope and Patricia's respective deaths, the Halliwell line continued with Patricia's four daughters.
Prudence, Piper, and Phoebe Halliwell were raised by their Grandmother Penelope Halliwell in Patricia's childhood home of the Halliwell Manor. Throughout their childhood life the existence of magic was hidden from them by Penelope in an attempt to protect them. Eventually, they each moved out of the Manor and into their own homes. After Penelope fell sick with a heart condition, Prudence and Piper moved back to the manor and helped Penelope until her death in 1999. Shortly after Penelope's death, Phoebe left for New York in search of her father, Victor Bennett. In the midst of her search, she met and fell in love with Clay Muniz. The two conceived a son together, Pyper Muniz-Halliwell, and wouldn't meet his mother or gain his powers until many years later. After Pip's birth, Phoebe left New York due to having no job and in debt. She left Pip with Clay and moved back into the Manor with her sisters, which lead to the discovery of them being witches and earning their powers. The three sisters then became the Charmed Ones and entered a three-year journey of fighting demons and evil beings together. During this time, Piper found love in her Whitelighter Leo Wyatt, and the two married. Phoebe also found love in a Half-Demon named Cole Turner.
The sisters' battle ended after Prue was killed by the demon Shax, and seemingly ended the Charmed Ones. After Prue's death, Piper and Phoebe discovered the existence of Paige Matthews who intrigued them due to her hybrid status of being a witch who possessed the ability to orb. After summoning their Grandmother Penelope Halliwell and their mother Patricia Halliwell, they discovered a well-kept secret -- that they have a half-sister, the daughter of Patricia and her Whitelighter Sam Wilder, and the child is none other then Paige. Because of Paige's existence, the Power of Three still exists. Paige was adopted out of the family in an attempt to hide their daughter from the Elders and because of this Paige never knew about her family lineage. Piper and Phoebe tracked the girl down and told her the truth, but Paige initially didn't believe her sisters. However, she later came around and allowed them to tell her about her biological lineage. After a few months, Piper and Phoebe invited Paige to move into the Halliwell Manor with them so they could live together as both sisters and witches. Paige accepted, and moved into Prue's old room. Together, the three sisters began to fight evil and many demonic beings together for five more years.
Within this five years, Piper gave birth to her and Leo's three children, Wyatt, a Twice Blessed Child and Whitelighter-Witch, Chris, a Whitelighter-Witch and Melinda Halliwell, a Witch. Phoebe also became pregnant with her and Cole Turner's first child, however, she never birthed the child as she discovered it would also be the child of the Source of All Evil, and was forced to vanquish the Seer after she stole the baby. However, unbeknownst to anyone, the child (who was named Colvin) survived the vanquish and was transported into the womb of family friend, Jenny Gordon. She birthed Colvin and it was revealed that he became the Source, after a colleague aged him to an age where he could make own decisions. Phoebe vanquished Cole after divorcing him and later on fell in love with a Cupid named Coop. The two married and had three daughters, P.J., Parker and Brianna Halliwell. Paige married a mortal named Henry Mitchell and moved in with her new husband before giving birth to twin girls, Tamora and Kat Mitchell. Paige and Henry also adopted a third child, a boy, who they named Henry Mitchell Junior. Henry Jr. would later be given powers to fight evil along side his family.
In 2015, Pyper Muniz-Halliwell left his father and traveled to San Francisco, in search of his mother. He arrived on the doorstep of the Manor and meets his Aunt Piper Halliwell. She invited him into the Manor where he meets his Uncle Leo. Piper called Phoebe and when she arrives, she is embraced by her long-lost son. Unfortunately she has a premonition of the Dominus Trinus spell and some creature awakening. Its revealed that Pip is a witch and would receive powers, and would (in Blinded By The Grimlock) lead a trio of witches known as the Blessed Ones.
- Halliwell Matriarchs: These are the deceased women and men of the Halliwell line who have moved on to the spiritual plane. Most of them gather in the spiritual version of the Halliwell Manor in great times of need. They can be summoned using a few different spells (e.g. To Call the Halliwell Matriarchs), and are always present at a wiccaning.
- Allen Halliwell: Allen was a mortal born to two unnamed mortals in an unknown year. He married a young witch named Penelope Johnson in an unknown year, and the two had one child together, a daughter, who they named Patricia. They, along with Patty, became the leaders of a San Francisco hippie-witch coven, and hosted weekly meetings at the Halliwell Manor. Unfortunately, Allen was killed on January 13, 1967 in the Halliwell Manor. Allen is also the former Father-in-Law of Victor Bennett, Grandfather of Prudence, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell, and Paige Matthews, as well as the Great-Grandfather to the Next Generation.
- Penelope Johnson: Penelope "Penny" was a witch of Warren descent born on June 23, 1937 to Pacifica Baxter and Gordon Johnson. She is also the sister of Gordon Johnson II, Granddaughter of Philippa and Redmond Baxter, and the mother of Patricia Halliwell. Penny met Allen Halliwell sometime in the late 40's to early 50's, and the two were married rather quickly, and Penny took her husband's last name. They had one child together, a daughter, who they named Patricia. They, along with Patty, became leaders of a San Francisco hippie-witch coven, and hosted weekly meetings in the Halliwell Manor. After her husband's death on January 13, 1967, Penny (with her daughter, Patty) became a demon-slayer and very dedicated to the craft. She also added heaps of spells, potions, and other entries to the Book of Shadows, remarried three times, was engaged five times (not including Allen), all while raising her daughter in the Halliwell Manor. After her daughter's death, Penny raised her granddaughters who were all under the age of ten, in the Halliwell Manor until they're adult lives. She ultimately died of a heart attack on March 5, 1998 in the Halliwell Manor. She is also the former mother-in-law of Victor Bennett, grandmother to Prudence Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, and Paige Matthews, and great-grandmother to Pip Muniz-Halliwell, Colvin Turner-Gordon and the Next Generation. Penelope had the Warren power of Telekinesis.
- Patricia Halliwell: Patricia "Patty" was the only daughter of Allen Halliwell and Penelope Halliwell (nee Johnson), and is a descendant of the Warren Line of witches. Patty was born on April 5, 1950. In the sixties, Patty, along with her parents became the leaders of a San Francisco hippie-witch coven and hosted weekly meetings in the Halliwell Manor. After her father's death on January 13, 1967, Patty (with her mother, Penny) both began to once again vanquish demons and became very dedicated to the craft. Patty married Victor Bennett in an unknown year and had three daughters with him, Prudence Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, and Phoebe Halliwell. She also had a forbidden affair with her Whitelighter, Sam Wilder, which resulted in the birth and adoption of her fourth daughter, Paige Matthews, as well as her divorce from Victor Bennett. Patty later died on February 28, 1978 after being drowned by the Water Demon. Additionally, Patty is the grandmother of Pip Muniz-Halliwell, Colvin Turner-Gordon and the Next Generation. Patty had the Warren power of Molecular Immobilization.
- Victor Bennett: Victor was born into the Bennett family, and may have had a "manic" sister, an alcoholic niece or nephew and an aunt named Sylvia. According to the family tree his birthday is actually February 16, 1949. Victor married Patricia Halliwell sometime before their first daughter Prudence was born in 1970. Patty's mother, Penny, was not pleased that her daughter had married a mortal. She had low expectations for men, especially mortal men. Sometime between the births of his first daughter, Prue, and his second daughter, Piper. Victor found out that his wife and mother-in-law were witches--and his daughters were witches as well. Victor attempted to adjust to his wife's Wiccan life with little success. He and Patty fought constantly over how to handle their daughters' magical heritage. Victor thought that magic was dangerous, and would hurt his girls. He wanted to raise them as normal girls, while Patty (with Penny's support) wanted to raise them as witches. It didn't help that he and Penny sparred constantly in a Bewitched-style, Darrin Stephens-Endora type relationship. Sometime after Piper was born, Patty started spending more time with her Whitelighter, Sam Wilder. Victor was increasingly frustrated with Sam's growing involvement in their lives and with magic in general, and left the family for a brief time in 1975. However, he returned after finding out Patty had given him a third daughter, Phoebe. Shortly afterward, Victor found out Patty and Sam were having an affair, and the two divorced sometime in 1977. Unknown to Victor, Patty was pregnant with a daughter by Sam, Paige Matthews. Victor was still around for his girls after Patty's death in February 1978. However, unable to deal with Penny's overbearing nature, he left for good after a demon attacked on the night of Piper's fifth birthday. Prue and Phoebe were seven and three at the time, respectively. After Victor left, Grams warned the girls that he was a threat to them. His daughters didn't hear from him again for twenty years. Victor suddenly reappeared in his daughters' lives in 1998, after they became witches and restored the relationship with them. Additionally he is the grandfather of Pip, Colvin, Wyatt, Chris, Melinda, P.J., Parker and Brianna Halliwell. He is also the paternal grandfather of Tamora and Kat Mitchell, and Henry Mitchell Junior.
- Prudence Halliwell: Prue is the first-born daughter of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, and was born on October 28, 1970. She is the eldest sister of Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, and oldest half-sister of Paige Matthews. She was raised by her mother until Patty's death in 1978, at which point she went into the care of her grandmother, Penelope Halliwell. She later moved out of the Manor and then moved back in along with Piper when her grandmother became ill. After Penelope's death in 1998, Prudence's younger sister Phoebe Halliwell moved into the manor and the sisters discovered their wiccan abilities, and became the legendary Charmed Ones. Prue died on May 17, 2001 after being thrown through a wall and killed by Shax. Prue had the Warren power of Telekinesis, just like her grandmother.
- Piper Halliwell: Piper is the second-born daughter of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, and was born on August 7, 1973. She is the middle sister between her older sister Prudence Halliwell, and younger sisters Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews. She was raised by her mother until Patty's death in 1978, at which point she went to live with her grandmother, Penelope Halliwell. In her adult years, Piper helped her grandmother out around the Halliwell Manor and continued to live there. After Penelope's death, Piper, along with her sisters, received their previously bound powers and became the legendary Charmed Ones and Power of Three. They also received their Whitelighter, Leo Wyatt, who after much struggle and heartache, Piper was finally able to marry and settle down with. The couple had three children together, Wyatt Halliwell (2003), Chris Halliwell (2004), and Melinda Halliwell (2007). After the death of her eldest sister, Prue (which seemingly ended the Charmed Ones), Piper discovered the existence of her younger half-sister Paige Matthews. With Paige's existence the Charmed Ones and Power of Three were able to be reconstituted. Currently, Piper owns and runs P3 until she earns enough money to open her own restaurant. Piper has the Warren power of freezing time, just like her mother. Additional powers she has are; Molecular Combustion, Molecular Deceleration, and Molecular Acceleration.
- Leo Wyatt: Leo is the son of two mortals, Christopher Wyatt and unnamed woman, and was born on May 6, 1924. After fighting in WWII as a medic, he was killed after a bomb exploded in his camp, killing everyone. Due to his heroic measures that save numerous lives, Leo was rewarded by being reborn as a Whitelighter. In 1998 he was assigned to be the Charmed Ones Whitelighter, but he quickly fell in love with Piper Halliwell. The relationship was strictly forbidden, and Leo knew this. However, he couldn't stay away from her and she from him, and after they learned they were both magical beings, they fought against the Elders to be together. The Elders, after much struggle and heartache, allowed the two to be together. Leo married Piper and the two had a son, Wyatt Halliwell. Their relationship went through a number of ups and downs, but they have always made it through. After Leo became an Elder, their second son was conceived, Chris Halliwell, and Leo fell from grace so she could be with his family once and for all. After becoming an Avatar, leaving the Avatars, and being taken by the Angel of Destiny, Leo was finally able to settle down with Piper, and the two had a third child, Melinda Halliwell. He has since become the Headmaster of Magic School after his sister-in-law Paige Matthews left the position to work with her charges.
- Phoebe Halliwell: Phoebe is the third daughter born to Patricia Halliwell and the third and final daughter born to Victor Bennett. She was born on November 2, 1975 in the Halliwell Manor, and is the younger sister of Prudence Halliwell and Piper Halliwell, as well as the older half-sister to Paige Matthews. After her mothers death in 1978, Phoebe and her sisters lived with their grandmother, Penelope Halliwell in the Halliwell Manor. Unlike her sisters, Phoebe was rebellious and often got into trouble with the law and school. Once she graduated High School, she left for New York. In New York, she met a man named Clay Muniz and the two fell in love. The relationship went far and the two had a son, who Phoebe named Pyper Clayton (after her older sister, Piper, and the baby's father). Phoebe quickly fell in debt and had no job. With the added death of her grandmother, she was forced to move back to San Francisco and back into the Manor with her sisters. She left Clay and their son in New York, hoping Clay would raise Pyper to be a wonderful and responsible young man. She also kept her child a secret from her sisters upon her return until Pyper wound up coming to the Manor in 2015, to reunite with her. After her return she discovered the Book of Shadows, which lead to her and her sisters receiving their once bound powers and becoming the legendary Charmed Ones and the Power of Three. Phoebe also met and fell in love with, Cole Turner, a Half-Demon who was also the Source of All Evil at one point. The two married, had a child (who supposedly died after being transferred to the Seer who was vanquished), and then divorced. However, the child survived and was transported to the womb of family-friend, Jenny Gordon, who birthed the baby. Phoebe was then forced to vanquish (after trying several times) Cole for good, sending him to the spiritual plane where he could finally find peace. After many failed romances she was finally able to find real love with her Cupid, Coop, and the union was blessed by the Elders and Angel of Destiny. The couple then welcomed three beautiful daughters, P.J., Parker, and Brianna. Currently, Phoebe is an advice columnist and owner of the Bay Mirror, as well as an author of a book on how to find love. Phoebe has the Warren power of Premonition. Additional powers she has are; Levitation and Empathy.
- Coop: Coop is the son of two mortals, and was born over two centuries ago. He died in his mother's arms shortly after he was born, and claims to not have lived longer then a few hours. After his death, his soul was brought to the Cupid's Temple by a Cupid Agent, where he was reborn as a Cherub, and later became a Cupid Agent. As he grew, it became known that he was never allowed to visit his mortal family for everyone's protection. In 2006, the Elders sent Coop to help Phoebe Halliwell find love again. At first, they were unaware that Coop was sent to Phoebe so the two could fall in love. They did this as a reward for everything she had sacrificed and everything she's been through. They quickly fell in love, but hid their feelings as they thought their love would be forbidden, and didn't want to go through the trauma that Piper and Leo did. However, during a disagreement, Phoebe told Coop that it was him that she really wanted and the two finally shared a kiss. Coop insisted that they could have a life together and was willing to fight for them. They agreed to stop seeing each other, despite both of their true feelings. It wasn't until Wyatt Halliwell and Chris Halliwell returned from the future, that it was revealed that their love "wasn't, and never will be, a forbidden love." After dating for a few months, Coop decided to ask Phoebe to marry him. He took her to the Cupid's Temple, where he proposed. They were later married by an Angel of Destiny at the newly regained Magic School. The two continued living in the condo where they would happily live together with their three daughters, P.J., Parker, and Brianna Halliwell. In 2015, Piper and Leo decided that Phoebe and Coop should switch with them and live in the Manor, so Pip could live with his mother and not his aunt and uncle; to which they agreed. The Elders then switched all of their belongings between the two locations, while Piper, Leo, Phoebe and Coop handled all of their life stuff that would deal with the address switch. Currently, Coop still works as a Cupid Agent, where he helps many people fall in love.
- Paige Matthews: Paige is the fourth and final daughter born to Patricia Halliwell, and the first and only child of Sam Wilder. She was born on August 2, 1977, and is the younger half-sister to Prudence Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, and Phoebe Halliwell. Due to her parents forbidden love affair (Sam being Patricia's Whitelighter and their romantic involvement against the rules) they feared the Elders would intervene and take the baby. In an attempt to protect her, they took her to a church and let nun find a nice family for her. They only had one request - that her name start with the letter P. Paige was adopted into a nice, loving, mortal family, who raised her until the day they died in a car accident. Paige survived by orbing herself out of the car, and spent the rest of her life searching for answers and feeling guilty over what she said to her parents. She also became a social worker, though she quit after becoming a witch. After the death of Prue, Paige went to the funeral where she encountered her half-sisters Piper and Phoebe, and discovered that she reconstituted the Charmed Ones. After discovering that she is a Whitelighter-Witch hybrid and a Charmed One, she eventually moves into the Halliwell Manor to fight evil with her sisters. She also meets and falls in love with a mortal man, Henry Mitchell, and has two children with him - twins, who she named Tamora and Kat Mitchell. The couple also adopted a son, who they named Henry Mitchell Junior. Currently, Paige is a full-time Whitelighter after giving up her position as Head of Magic School to her brother-in-law Leo Wyatt. Paige has the Warren power of Telekinesis which has merged with her Whitelighter side to form the power Telekinetic Orbing. Additional powers she has are; Hovering, Orbing, Photokinesis, Glamouring, as well as additional Whitelighter powers.
- Henry Mitchell: Henry Mitchell was born to unknown mortal parents on an unknown day, and grew up in foster homes. He bounced around homes and almost went down a dark path, but managed to get back on track. He later became a police officer at San Francisco Police Department, and worked his way up to Parole Officer and eventually Inspector. Henry met Paige Matthews when she intervened in one of his parolee's arrests. The two fell in love and eventually married, and had two children - twins, who they named Kat and Tamora Mitchell. They also adopted a son, Henry Mitchell Junior.
- Wyatt Halliwell: Wyatt is the first-born child of Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt and was born on February 2, 2003 in the Halliwell Manor, on a day where the planets aligned and magic ceased until his birth which restored it. These events make him the prophesized Twice-Blessed child. Wyatt grew up in the Halliwell Manor and was primarily raised by Piper Halliwell and her sisters since his father was often away (either as an Elder, Avatar, or taken by the Angel of Destiny). Wyatt is also the oldest brother to both Chris Halliwell and Melinda Halliwell. Additionally, he is the nephew of Prudence Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, and Paige Matthews, the grandson of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, and great-grandson of Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Wyatt has the Warren powers of Telekinesis and freezing time, as well as the hybrid version of Telekinesis, Telekinetic Orbing. Additional powers he has are; Orb Shield, Orbing, Projection, and Electrokinesis. He was named after his father (Leo Wyatt), Aunt (Paige Matthews), and bears his mothers last name of Halliwell.
- Chris Halliwell: Chris is the second-born child and second son of Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt. He was born on October 24, 2005, at San Francisco Memorial Hospital after his mother had to have an emergency C-Section. He is the younger brother of Wyatt Halliwell, which caused some magical-drama around the Halliwell Manor for a few years, and the older brother of Melinda Halliwell. Chris was primarily raised by his mother, Piper Halliwell, and his Aunts, Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews, due to his father being an Elder at the time of his conception. His father fell from grace before he was a year old. Additionally, he is the nephew of Prudence Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, and Paige Matthews, the grandson of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, and great-grandson of Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Chris has the Warren power of Telekinesis, along with the hybrid version, Telekinetic Orbing. Additional powers he has are; Orbing, Photokinesis, and Crushing. He was named after his grandfather, Christopher Wyatt (Leo Wyatt's father).
- Melinda Halliwell: Melinda (born Prudence Melinda Halliwell) is the third and final child born to Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt, and is their only daughter. She was born on April 7, 2007 presumably at a hospital. She is the younger sister of both Wyatt Halliwell and Chris Halliwell. Due to her father being a mortal when she was conceived, Melinda was born a Witch instead of a Whitelighter-Witch, making her the second and final non-hybrid (the other being her cousin Pip) in her generation, which caused her to be insecure for many years. Despite her first name actually being Prudence, she prefers to be called by her middle name, Melinda. She was named after her late Aunt, Prudence Halliwell, and Melinda Warren who started the Warren Line. Additionally, she is the niece of Prudence Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, and Paige Matthews, the granddaughter of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, great-granddaughter of Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Melinda has the Warren power of Molecular Immobilization. Its possible she may at some point inherit her mother's molecular powers.
- Pip Muniz-Halliwell: Pip (born Pyper Clayton Muniz-Halliwell) is the first born child of Phoebe Halliwell and first and only child of Clay Muniz. Pip was born on March 5, 1998, at Lincoln Medical Center in The Bronx of New York City. His mother left him while he was still a newborn and he grew up without a mother during his childhood. Phoebe left because she was jobless and in debt, and decided to leave Pip with Clay in hopes that he would be responsible and raise their son to be a wonderful young man. Later on, Pip became student body president of his New York high school. Pip was the first student of Hamilton to stand up against the ways of the faculty and quickly gained support from his fellow peers. He set a piano on fire as an act of protest of it all. His stand up named his band of peers the 'Hamilton Revolutes' and has inspired students across the US to stand up against their schools and right the wrongs done to the American education system. Pip did inherit magical genes and received his powers with the "help" of demonic intervention. He got them in 2015 after arriving in San Francisco at the Manor to reunite with his mother. Once Pip received his powers, he became the Blessed One and his destiny began. He also is given his Whitelighter, family-friend Andy Trudeau. He vanquished the upper-level demon, Juno, and one of his lower-level minions, Dreyl, after temporarily absorbing the souls of the Warren witches, including his mother and aunts. The following day, Pip moves into the Manor. On his first day at Baker High School, he meets the Losers' Club and becomes the eighth "loser". During lunch, he receives a vision from Grimlock Kava and thinks it's a premonition (which Beverly Carson and Eddie Kresington also receive). The three (with Andy) rush to save the innocent and Pip (and the innocent) are taken. Once he gains his eyesight back, Pip made physical contact with Beverly and Eddie, and the three becomes the Blessed Ones and the Blessed Power of Three. Pip also met Victor Cross during detention and the two are currently dating. Despite his first name being Pyper, he prefers to be called Pip. He was named after his aunt, Piper Halliwell (Pyper), and father Clay (Clayton). He also has his father's last name of Muniz and mother's last name of Halliwell. Additionally Pip is the stepson of Coop Halliwell, older stepbrother of Colvin Turner-Gordon, P.J. Halliwell, Parker Halliwell, and Brianna Halliwell, nephew of Piper Halliwell, Paige Matthews, and Prudence Halliwell. He is the grandson of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett. He is also the great-grandson of Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Pip only has the Warren power of Premonition, like his mother, and no active powers.
- Colvin Turner-Gordon: Colvin is the second born child of Phoebe Halliwell and first and only child of Cole Turner. His birthday is unknown but he was conceived around the same time as Wyatt Halliwell. He is a demon-witch, whose conception and birth had been planned and manipulated by the Seer. The union between Cole, who was possessed by the Source of All Evil, and Phoebe, a Charmed One and former Queen of the Underworld, created a tremendous concentration of power. Piper Halliwell surmised that he was at least equal in power to Wyatt Halliwell, going as far as to say Colvin was a Twice-Cursed Child. Even as a two-month-old fetus, he was able to perform terrible yet nonetheless spectacular feats of magic through his mother. Against this power, even demons thought impossible to be vanquished, perished. And this told true as he was transported into the womb of Jenny Gordon when the Seer was vanquished. This happened as a repercussion from the imbalance in power that was created between the sides of Good and Evil. There were other past female innocents of the Charmed Ones who could've been his surrogate mother. They are Alexandra van Lewen, Allison Michaels, Aviva, Tanya Parker, Maggie Murphy and Carolyn Seldon. Colvin also took the throne as he was the Source's Heir and he became the Source of All Evil after he sacrificed Dan Gordon and William Gordon. It is unknown where his first name originated from as Dan and William Gordon raised him after Jenny died giving birth. He has his original father's last name of Turner and his adoptive family's last name Gordon. Additionally Colvin is the stepson of Coop Halliwell, younger stepbrother of Pip Muniz-Halliwell and older stepbrother of P.J. Halliwell, Parker Halliwell, and Brianna Halliwell, nephew of Piper Halliwell, Paige Matthews, and Prudence Halliwell. He is the grandson of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett. He is also the great-grandson of Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Colvin has the Warren power of Telekinesis. Additional powers are Fireballs, Flaming and the other powers of the Source.
- P.J. Halliwell: P.J. (born Prudence Johnna Halliwell) is the third born child of Phoebe Halliwell and first-born child to Coop. She was born on February 2, 2007 in the Halliwell Manor. P.J. is the younger stepsister of Pip Muniz-Halliwell and Colvin Turner-Gordon, and older sister of Parker Halliwell, and Brianna Halliwell. P.J. was named after her Aunt, Prudence Halliwell, her great-grandmother Penelope Johnson (Johnna), and has her mother's last name of Halliwell. Additionally, she is the niece of Prudence Halliwell, Paige Matthews, and Piper Halliwell, granddaughter of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, and great-granddaughter of Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. P.J.'s Warren power has yet to be revealed, but she does have Cupid powers since she is a Cupid-Witch.
- Parker Halliwell: Parker is the fourth born child of Phoebe Halliwell and second-born child of Coop. She was born on June 30th, 2009 presumably at a hospital. Parker is younger stepsister of Pip Muniz-Halliwell and Colvin Turner-Gordon, younger sister of P.J. Halliwell and older sister of Brianna Halliwell. She was named after her grandmother, Patricia Halliwell (Parker Patricia). She also has her mother's last name of Halliwell. Additionally, she is the niece of Prudence Halliwell, Paige Matthews, and Piper Halliwell, granddaughter of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, and great-granddaughter to Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Parker's Warren power has yet to be revealed, but she does have Cupid powers since she is a Cupid-Witch.
- Brianna Halliwell: Brianna (born Philippa Brianna Halliwell) is the fifth-born and final child of Phoebe Halliwell and third-born and final child of Coop. She was born on January 5, 2013 at an unknown hospital. Brianna is youngest stepsister of Pip Muniz-Halliwell and Colvin Turner-Gordon, and younger sister of P.J. Halliwell and Parker Halliwell. She is named after her ancestors Philippa Bowen and Brianna Warren. She also has her mother's last name of Halliwell. Additionally, she is the niece of Prudence Halliwell, Paige Matthews, and Piper Halliwell, granddaughter of Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett, and great-granddaughter to Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Brianna's Warren power has yet to be revealed, but she does have Cupid powers since she is a Cupid-Witch.
- Tamora Mitchell: Tamora (born Patricia Tamora Mitchell) is the oldest child of Paige Matthews and Henry Mitchell, and was born on May 7, 2007, ten minutes before the birth of her identical twin sister, Kat Mitchell. She is the older identical twin sister of Kat Mitchell, and older adoptive sister to Henry Mitchell Junior. She was named after her grandmother, Patricia Halliwell (Patricia Tamora), and bears her father, Henry Mitchell's, last name. Additionally, she is the niece of Prudence Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, and Phoebe Halliwell, granddaughter of Patricia Halliwell and Sam Wilder, and great-granddaughter to Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Tamora has the power of Molecular Acceleration as well as Whitelighter powers since she is a Whitelighter-Witch.
- Kat Mitchell: Kat (born as Katherine Anne Mitchell) is the youngest child of Paige Matthews and Henry Mitchell, and was born on May 7, 2007, ten minutes after the birth of her identical twin sister, Tamora Mitchell. She is the younger identical twin sister of Tamora Mitchell, and older adoptive sister to Henry Mitchell Junior. It is unknown where Katherine or Anne originated but she does bear her father, Henry Mitchell's, last name. Additionally, she is the niece of Prudence Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, and Phoebe Halliwell, granddaughter of Patricia Halliwell and Sam Wilder, and great-granddaughter to Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Kat has the power of Molecular Deceleration as well as Whitelighter powers since she is a Whitelighter-Witch.
- Henry Mitchell Junior: Henry "Junior" is the biological son of two unnamed mortals. Junior was orbed out of his mother's womb on October 7, 2008 by Paige Matthews. While the mother was pregnant she was caught in the crossfire of a Darklighter attack, and was hit with a stray arrow. Paige was there to protect her charge, and tried to save her. However, the girl was already dead. Paige was able to Remote Orb the baby out of girl's womb and save the child. Paige took the baby back to her home, where she and her husband, Henry Mitchell, argued over what to do with the child. Eventually, they decided to adopt the child as their own, and named him Henry Mitchell Junior, in honor of his adoptive father, Henry Mitchell. Junior is the adopted younger brother of Kat and Tamora Mitchell. Additionally, he is the adopted nephew of Prudence Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, and Phoebe Halliwell, adopted grandson of Patricia Halliwell and Sam Wilder, and adopted great-grandson to Penelope Halliwell and Allen Halliwell. Junior has the power of Cryokinesis as well as Whitelighter powers since he is a Whitelighter-Witch. He was given powers by the Elders so he would be able to fight evil as a part of the next generation.
- Penelope's Ex-Husbands: Penelope's five ex-husbands were all members of the Halliwell family line through her. They were each married to her for an unknown period of time, but all of their relationships with her failed and they were ultimately divorced. It was revealed that Penelope's ex-best-friend, Eileen Welsh, cursed Penny so all of her relationships would fail.
- Cole Turner: Cole was born to the demon Elizabeth Turner and the mortal Benjamin Turner in 1885. He was the human alter-ego to the now vanquished demon Belthazor, and the ex-husband of Phoebe Halliwell. He had a son with Phoebe during his time as the Source of All Evil, though the child supposedly died before being born after his power overwhelmed the Seer. However, the child was birthed by Jenny Gordon and became the New Source. In his lifetime, Cole had been a demonic soldier of fortune, a mortal, possessed by the Source of All Evil, an Avatar and a soul trapped between life and death.
- Dex Lawson: Dex is a mortal man born to a mortal family in an unknown year. Little is known about him except that he is an artist, and owned his own art gallery which he frequently showed to buyers. After Phoebe Halliwell faked her death in 2005, Dex met Phoebe's alter-ego and disguise, Julie Bennett. The two quickly had an attraction, but due to Billie Jenkins' spell back-firing, the two got married. The couple didn't really remember getting married, but agreed to try and see if things could work. Phoebe, who had decided to return to her "normal" life, revealed her true identity and the existence of magic to Dex, who fainted. Their relationship was put on hold for a while until Phoebe thought she was pregnant with his child, however, the test proved it to be negative. The two annulled their marriage soon after and went their separate ways.
- The Warren Line: The Warren Line are the ancestors of the Halliwell family via Penelope Halliwell.
- Johnson Family: Penelope Halliwell's birth family and direct relatives of the Halliwell family.
- Bennett Family: The Bennett family are related to the Halliwell line via Victor Bennett, who is the ex-husband of Patricia Halliwell and the father of Prudence, Piper, and Phoebe Halliwell. He is also a grandfather to the future generations of Halliwell's.
- Wilder Family: The Wilder family are related to the Halliwell line in a very distinct way. Sam Wilder, a Whitelighter, had an affair with his charge Patricia Halliwell which resulted in the birth of Paige Matthews. However, their daughter was given up for adoption. Sam is the biological grandfather of Paige and her husband Henry's children, Tamora and Kat Mitchell, as well as the adoptive grandfather of Henry Mitchell Junior.
- Wyatt Family: The Wyatt family are related to the Halliwell line via Leo Wyatt, who is the husband of Piper Halliwell and the father of Wyatt, Chris and Melinda Halliwell.
- Matthews Family: The Matthews family are not related by blood to the Halliwell line, but they are considered family. The Matthews are the family that adopted Paige Matthews after Patty and Sam were forced to give her up for adoption. They are the adoptive family to Paige and Henry's children.
- Mitchell Family: The Mitchell family are not related by blood to the Halliwell line, but they are considered family. The Mitchell are the family that adopted Henry Mitchell, who is the husband of Paige Matthews. They are the adoptive family to Paige and Henry's children.
- Muniz Family: The Muniz family are related by blood to the Halliwell line via Pip Muniz-Halliwell.
- Coop's Family: Coop's family is related to the Halliwell line by blood via Coop, who is the husband of Phoebe Halliwell and the father P.J., Parker and Brianna Halliwell.
- Turner Family: The Turner family are related by blood to the Halliwell line via Colvin Turner-Gordon.
- Gordon Family: The Gordon family are not related by blood to the Halliwell line, but they are considered family. When the Seer was vanquished by the Charmed Ones in 2002, the Heir she consumed from Phoebe Halliwell was transported into the womb of Jenny Gordon. Jenny died birthing Colvin and he was raised by Dan and William Gordon.
The Halliwell family are allies with a number of good magical beings and even some humans. Below is a list of their most notable allies. Please note that not all are listed, and not all should be listed.
- Clay Muniz
- Elders (off/on)
- Morris Family (off/on)
- Darryl Morris
- Sheila Morris
- Michael Morris
- D.J. Morris
- Billie Jenkins (off/on)
- Cole Turner (off/on)
- The Magical Community (sometimes)
- The Losers' Club
- Losers' Club's Families (most likely to be expanded)
- Victor Cross
- Diann Urnik (Guardian of the Urn)
- John and Jackie Kennedy
- Hippie-Witch Coven (disbanded)
- The Elders (off/on)
- Colvin Turner-Gordon (as the Source of All Evil)
- Benson Gang (excluding Victor Cross)
- Greta Brewer and Friends
- Miss Hickock (off/on)
- Alvin Carson (working for Colvin)
- Juno (defeated)
- Eileen Welsh (defeated)
- The Half-Faced Source (defeated)
- The Seer (defeated)
- Matthew Tate (defeated)
- Cole Turner/Belthazor (defeated)
- Zankou (defeated)
- The Triad (defeated)
- Abraxas (defeated)
- Gideon (defeated)
- Barbas (defeated)
- Christy Jenkins (defeated)
- Sonia Kresington (relationships w/ son and husband fixed)
The Halliwell Family owns a decent amount of items, both magical and non-magical. List is to be expanded.
- Family Tree: This family tree contains a semi-complete list of the members in the Warren family line. It also contains a portion of the Halliwell Family line, starting Allen Halliwell. The family tree has been shown to have a quite a few errors, but this could be due to a loss of communication between family members. It is currently in the possession of the Halliwell family.
- Book of Shadows: The Warren Book of Shadows is the best known artifact in the Halliwell family's possession. It contains information on a variety of species, magical beings, potions, spells, and more. It is often coveted by evil beings. The book was originally a tome of the Warren Line, however, it has become a Halliwell tome since Penelope Halliwell joined the family line. Presently, the book resides in the attic of the Halliwell Manor, where every magical member of the Halliwell family, as well as any one they grant access to can visit and read it whenever they want to.
- The Grimoire: The Grimoire can be seen as an evil counterpart to the Halliwell Book of Shadows. The book itself is a large brown covered tome adorned with a demonic symbol in an inverted pentagram on the front cover. The pages are black in color and are said to be blackened by the book's evil. Its spells and incantations are written in Latin. The Charmed Ones used their strongest potions to attempt to destroy it, though it protected itself much like their Book of Shadows. But in 2015, Pip Muniz-Halliwell was able to cast a simple spell to allow Good to protect the Grimoire forever. Though how he was able to could be because he had temporarily absorbed the souls of the Warren witches (dead and alive).
- Spirit Board: The spirit board has been in the Halliwell family for many generations. It can be used to contact deceased ancestors and receive guidance from them. A number of living Halliwell's have used this board to contact people in other rooms, or get a message through to someone else who is also alive. For example, Paige Matthews once sent Billie Jenkins a message on the board that spelled out D-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e, to inform her that she and her sisters were trapped in the dollhouse version of the Halliwell Manor. Deceased people can also contact those who are alive; seen when Penelope Halliwell once sent Beverly Carson and Eddie Kresington a message on the board to inform where Eileen, the Hex Witch was located. The board also has the infamous inscription, "The power of three will set you free" engraved on the back by Patricia Halliwell.
- The Grandfather Clock: This clock is a very old family heirloom of the Halliwell family that has been owned and passed down through many generations of the family. While it's main purpose is to tell time, the clock has often been used in magical fights as well. Due to it's large design and sturdy structure, it has often been used as a weapon when fighting against supernatural foes. Additionally, the clock has been accidentally destroyed numerous times throughout the decades after being caught in the middle of supernatural conflicts. It often sits in the foyer, where it is noticeable within seconds of arriving at the Halliwell Manor.
- The Chandelier: The chandelier is a beautiful glass chandelier with little lamps around a number of lightbulbs. The chandelier has been in the Halliwell Manor since it was first built, and currently hangs in the sitting room. The chandelier glows when the Power of Three stand under or above it as a family. It is also capable of emitting a blue shield and light capable of protecting everyone within the light. In 2015, the chandelier emitted a red light when Pip Muniz-Halliwell (the first Blessed One of the trio) received his powers.
- The Grand Piano: The grand piano is a large brown piano with a pair of carved designs on the upper panel. The piano is also very old (like the Grandfather Clock) and has been owned and passed down through generations of the family. Gordon Johnson is presumed to have been the original owner of the piano as he would always play the piano with his band at his wife's speakeasy in the twenties. While it's main purpose is to be a musical instrument used to play music, it has often been see in magical fights as well. The piano has also been accidentally destroyed numerous times throughout the decades after being caught in the middle of supernatural conflicts and magical misfire. The piano often sits in the parlor but has also been seen in the living room several times.
- Doll House: This dollhouse was made by Penelope Halliwell and was an exact miniature replica of the Halliwell Manor. Penelope created the dollhouse when her granddaughters, Prudence, Piper and Phoebe were all children. Although, at the time, Piper assumed Penelope had made it herself, but she really did it through magic. Wyatt Halliwell once played with the Manor, which is where he once came up with the idea to trap his parents in it. Additionally, the sisters have been trapped in the dollhouse together on a few occasions. Unfortunately, the dollhouse was ultimately destroyed when Piper blew it up in order to kill Pilar, Patra, and Phoenix who were trapped inside.
- Halliwell Manor: The Halliwell Manor that has been in the Halliwell Family for a number of generations, but was built and originally lived in by the Warren Line. It is a Victorian style manor located at 1329 Prescott Street, San Francisco. The original structure was built in 1898, but after an earthquake destroyed this house it was rebuilt in 1906. The first generation to live in the house was Gordon Johnson and his wife, Pacifica Baxter. The Halliwell Manor was built on a Spiritual Nexus and has been the seat of power for since their awakening in 1998. It is also the home of the Charmed Ones and Halliwell family.
- P3: P3 is the name of a successful nightclub in San Francisco that was originally owned by Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, and Prudence Halliwell in 1999, and later Paige Matthews in 2001. The club was named after the Power of Three, in honor of Piper and her sisters. Over the years the club has been ran by Piper, it went through several ups and downs, though it was generally a popular and successful nightclub and at times the only source of income for the sisters. Various magical and demonic events took and still take place at P3 and it is a regular hangout for the Halliwell family.
- Halliwell-Coop Condo: Halliwell-Coop Condo in the name of the condo that Phoebe Halliwell moved into in the year 2006. After Phoebe realized that she needed to find a place of her own outside of her family. She moved out of the Manor and into the apartment. It is a large beautiful apartment in an old building with a lovely view. After their marriage, Coop moved in with Phoebe and they lived there with their daughters, P.J., Parker and Brianna. In 2015, Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt decided that Phoebe and Coop should switch with them and live in the Manor, so Pip could live with his mother and not his aunt and uncle; to which they agreed. The Elders then switched all of their belongings between the two locations, while Piper, Leo, Phoebe and Coop handled all of their life stuff that would deal with the address switch.
- Matthews-Mitchell House: Matthews-Mitchell House is the name of the house that Paige Matthews and her husband Henry Mitchell live in, with their three children, Tamora, Kat and Henry Junior. Not much is known about this house except for that Paige began living at the house after she moved out of the Halliwell Manor. The kitchen was seen in "The Sins of the Parents" when Pip came over in the morning before school, to visit and converse with his Aunt Paige.
- Halliwell Memorial Museum: The Halliwell Memorial Museum is the name given to a memorial that is located in Halliwell Manor in an alternate future where Wyatt Halliwell had turned evil and ruled San Francisco. He claimed to have created the museum as a tribute to and reminder of the power that he came from. After the dark-future was eradicated, the museum technically never existed.
Notes and Trivia
- The Halliwell family are descendants of The Warren Line since Penelope Halliwell (nee Johnson)'s introduction to the line.