Jack Dylan Grazer portrays Eddie Kresington, one of the Blessed Ones, in Matt's Charmed Spinoff, Blessed. Jack is best known for his role as Eddie Kaspbrak, in the 2017 version of Stephen King's It. The character of Eddie Kresington is the same as the character of Eddie Kaspbrak, due to crossing of Blessed and It.
His IMDb can be found here: here
Jack Dylan Grazer was born in Los Angeles, California, to parents Angela LaFever and Gavin Grazer. Growing up in and around the entertainment world it was not long before Jack's talent was spotted and he was encouraged to try acting professionally. Never afraid of hard work, always with a smile on his face and with determination Jack was invited into the ARTE program (Adderley Repertory Theatre Ensemble) at The Adderley School For The Performing Arts where he's performed in multiple productions.ack Dylan Grazer was born in Los Angeles, California, to parents Angela LaFever and Gavin Grazer.
- Commercial, TV and film roles helped Jack win his first lead in the feature film, "Scales".
- His role as Eddie in the Stephen King feature film It (2017) marked Jack's first studio picture. He will play Freddy Freeman in the superhero film Shazam! (2019).
- Jack plays "Young Alex" in the CBS comedy "Me, Myself and I".
- Jack practices Kempo, loves boogie boarding and surfing, creative writing, script writing and shooting his own films with his friends. He recently won best documentary film at his school film festival for his project entitled, Family is Family.
- With strong interests in all things entertainment, Jack hopes to act, write, direct and produce well into the future.
- Grandson of Arlene (Becker) and Thomas Grazer, a criminal defense attorney.