The following list contains all of the powers in the Blessed universe.
Some powers may be added as the series progresses.
- Absorption - The ability to trap a being or object inside an artifact.
- Acid Secretion - The ability to generate corrosive acid.
- Adjusting - The ability to resist and fight through molecular powers.
- Advanced Electrokinesis - An advanced form of Electrokinesis. The ability to shoot extremely powerful beam-like blasts of pure electricity.
- Advanced Fire Throwing - An advanced form of Fire Throwing. The ability to shoot a beam of highly concentrated, torch-like fire.
- Advanced Molecular Immobilization - An advanced form of Molecular Immobilization.
- Advanced Telekinesis - An advanced form of Telekinesis. It allows the user to move very large objects and create a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.
- Aerokinesis - The elemental ability to create, control and manipulate the air and wind.
- Age Shifting - The ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process; to become young.
- Agility - The ability to lighten one's body and make oneself more agile.
- Apportation - The ability to teleport objects or people through space.
- Ash Teleportation - The ability to teleport across short or long distances through ashes.
- Astral Premonition - The ability to astral project into your premonition.
- Astral Projection - The ability to project the consciousness into an astral form outside of the body.
- Atmokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of the weather at will.
- Audible Inundation - The power to overwhelm someone's mind with voices.
- Augmentation - The ability to enhance one's and other's abilities.
- Aura Choking - The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.
- Aura Manipulation - The ability to manipulate auras.
- Banishing - The ability to cast someone out and forbid them from returning.
- Beaming - A form of teleportation used by Cupids and Cupid-Witches.
- Black Orbing - A form of teleportation used by Darklighters and Darklighter-Witches.
- Black Telekinetic Orbing - The ability to teleport objects through the use of black orbs. This power is used by Darklighter-Witches.
- Blessed Power of Three - The collective power of the Blessed Ones, shared by Pip Muniz-Halliwell, Eddie Kresington and Beverly Carson. Though the latter two are only partly Blessed.
- Blinking - A form of instant teleportation, activated by thinking of a location and blinking the eyes used by Warlocks.
- Blood Boiling - The ability to increase blood temperature to a boiling point.
- Body Insertion - The ability to physically transfer a person into someone else's heart and mind.
- Bursting Balls - The ability to conjure a metallic sphere that combusts upon impact.
- Calling - The ability to call or summon inanimate objects into one's hand at will.
- Camouflage - The ability to magically change one's physical appearance to match their surroundings.
- Catoptromancy - The ability to see distant people or places through mirrors.
- Channeling - The ability to take control of and use the powers of others.
- Chronokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate time in all directions.
- Clairaudience - The ability to hear what people outside natural hearing range are saying inside one’s mind.
- Clairvoyance - The ability to gain direct information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical senses. Users can see the present in a premonition. This comes from the power of Premonition.
- Clinging - The ability to cling to solid surfaces.
- Cloaking - The ability to make someone invisible and unable to be detected.
- Cloning - The ability to duplicate oneself.
- Combustive Orbing - The ability to channel orbs into another object or being, causing combustion.
- Conjuration - The ability to instantly create matter from nothing.
- Conjuring the Elements - The ability to conjure and control the elements of earth, fire, wind, water, and even lightning.
- Crushing - The power to surround an object or power with a force that ultimately squashes it.
- Cryokinesis - The ability to create and/or manipulate ice and cold.
- Cursing - The ability to enchant an object or person, and produce highly negative effects.
- Dark Wisping - A form of teleportation used by the Angel of Death.
- Deflection - The ability to deflect the active powers of others.
- Deviation - The ability to return attacks back to where they came.
- Discord - The ability to create conflict between people.
- Divination - The practice of predicting the future.
- Dream Leaping - The ability to project into people's dreams and manipulate them.
- Dream Retrocognition - The ability perceive past events while in a dream state.
- Dusting - The ability to teleport through grey, dust-like particles.
- Ectoplasmic Webbing - The ability to fire strings of ectoplasm.
- Elasticity - The ability to stretch a part of your body like a rubber band.
- Electrokinesis - The elemental ability to control and generate electricity and throw lightning.
- Empathy - The ability to feel others' feelings and channel them, as well as to copy other's powers.
- Empatic Healing - The ability to heal others' emotional wounds and/or burdens. This power is a combination of Empathy and Healing.
- Enchantment - The ability to bestow magical powers on an object or an individual.
- Energetic Fading - An energy based type of teleportation power.
- Energy Balls - The ability to throw balls of electrically charged energy.
- Energy Beam - The ability to shoot deadly beams of energy.
- Energy Blast - The ability to shoot a powerful wave of kinetic energy, a wave of pure energy.
- Energy Bolts - The ability to throw bolts of energy similar to Light Darts and Laser Bolts.
- Energy Magic - The ability to project energy and shape and manipulate it in various forms as desired.
- Energy Projection - The ability to control and be able to project all forms of energy.
- Energy Sparks - The ability to shoot beams of energy sparks capable of vanquishing beings.
- Energy Waves - The ability to send enormous destructive waves of energy.
- Enhanced Intuition - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as Premonition.
- Enhanced Senses - The ability to have extremely advanced senses.
- Extra-Sensory Perception - The ability to acquire information by means independent of any known senses or previous experience.
- Fear Amplification - The ability to amplify another being's fear.
- Fear Projection - A powerful ability to project others' fears to reality. It is associated with Fear Amplification.
- Fireballs - The ability to generate balls of fire.
- Fire Breathing - The ability to emit fire from one's mouth.
- Fire Throwing - The ability to throw streams of fire from the hands.
- Flaming - A fire-based form of teleportation, mostly used by upper-level demons.
- Flight - An advanced form of Levitation. It allows the user to fly high and control the direction they go to.
- Floating - The ability to rise a few centimeters/inches off the ground and float around.
- Force Blasts - The ability to generate blasts of force that send the target flying through the air.
- Force Fields - The ability to control a shield of great amount of concentrated force.
- Genesis - The ability to create lesser beings from your own body.
- Geokinesis - The ability to control earth and earth-based materials.
- Glamouring - The ability to change appearance to look like another person by creating an illusion around the user.
- Glisten-Fading - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Glistening and Fading.
- Glistening - A form of teleportation which when used, leaves a glistening contour of the body.
- Healing - The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless that person is evil or has already died.
- High Resistance - The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.
- Holograms - The ability to create holographic images.
- Hope Reading - The ability to read someone's hopes.
- Hovering - The ability to rise up into the air and hover in one place, with or without the use of orbs.
- Hydrokinesis - The ability to create and manipulate water.
- Hyper Speed - The ability to move extremely fast.
- Hypnosis - The ability to put someone in a submissive trance.
- Illusion Casting - The ability to create illusions which alter the victim's senses and perception of his/her surroundings.
- Immortality - The ability to live forever without aging and be immune to all kind of diseases.
- Immunity - The ability to be immune to certain or all kinds of powers and/or physical harm.
- Incineration - The ability to kill someone by setting him on fire.
- Intangibility - The ability to render one's body intangible, allowing them to pass through solid objects.
- Intuition - Sometimes referred to as the sixth sense, is when someone is highly aware of their surroundings. Usually, a person can sense when something is about to happen, before it does. This can be an extension of Premonition or an ability on its own.
- Invincibility - Protects the possessor from any physical or magical harm.
- Invisibility - The ability to become unseen by the naked eye.
- Inspire Creativity - The ability to create and direct creativity with one's presence.
- Kiss of Death - A Siren's variation of Touch of Death. She kisses the men burning them up from the inside.
- Knowledge Absorption - The ability to psychically absorb knowledge from other people.
- Laser Bolts - The ability to generate darts of electromagnetic radiation that can burn the target upon contact.
- Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.
- Life Draining - The ability to drain the life force out of someone.
- Life Link - The ability to connect one's life with another.
- Light Darts - The ability to generate tiny, small darts of energy that burn the target upon contact.
- Lightning Teleportation - The ability to teleport through lightning.
- Liquification - The ability to change into water momentarily.
- Literary Manipulation - The power to absorb all information a book contains.
- Love Detection - The ability to detect fated love.
- Luck Granting - The ability to grant luck or bad luck to others.
- Luring - The ability to tempt and persuade someone to obey your will and do your bidding.
- Manifestation - The ability to keep existing in spirit form after the body has been vanquished.
- Memory Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the memories of others, such as erasing and altering them.
- Mind Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the minds of others.
- Molecular Acceleration - The power to speed up molecules, causing objects to heat up, melt or burn.
- Molecular Combustion - The ability to speed up molecules to the point where they combust.
- Molecular Deceleration - The ability to slow down the molecules of an object or being.
- Molecular Dispersion - The ability to utterly destroy an object or being by ripping it apart on a molecular level.
- Molecular Immobilization - The ability to slow down the movement of molecules, leaving the being or object immobilized.
- Molecular Inhibition - The ability to slow molecules down completely, causing them to crystallize, encapsulate a being or object in ice.
- Molecular Manipulation - The ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.
- Mummification - The ability to mummify bodies almost instantly to preserve them.
- Nature Enhancement - The ability to augment, grow or bring back to life plants.
- Necrokinesis - The ability to cause instant death without an apparent cause.
- Necromancy - The ability to manipulate death, spirits and the Undead.
- Object Alteration - The ability to alter any objects state of being.
- Omnilingualism - The ability to understand and speak any language without extensive training.
- Optical Fire Bolts - The ability to shoot bolts of fire from the eyes.
- Optical Energy Blasts - The ability to emit a sudden shot of energy from the eyes.
- Orbing - The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs. This power is used by Whitelighters and Whitelighter-Witches.
- Orb Shield - A form of force field; the ability to create a protective bubble from orbs.
- Particle Swarm - The power to fire a swarm of burning particles that can vanquish the victim.
- Petrification - The ability to turn beings or objects into stone.
- Photokinesis - The ability to produce and manipulate light.
- Plasma Balls - The ability to throw balls of plasma energy.
- Portal Creation - The ability to open portals to parallel worlds, dimensions, or planes.
- Possession - The ability to control living beings by entering their body.
- Potion Making - The ability to make potions.
- Power Absorption - The ability to absorb the powers of the killed victims. It is a rare ability.
- Power Channeling - The ability to channel the powers of other beings, allowing users to take control of others activated powers and use them for themselves.
- Power Containment - The ability to store and contain magical powers in white spheres, magical containers or other beings.
- Power Extraction - The ability to temporarily strip magical powers from other beings without absorbing the power.
- Power Granting - The ability to grant powers to another being.
- Power Manipulation - The ability to manipulate magical power in various ways.
- Power Mimicry - The ability to permanently copy a witch's powers and abilities if they are used on you.
- Power Negation - The ability to prevent the powers of others activate when the user wants to use them.
- Power Replication - The ability to temporarily copy and use the powers of another being.
- Power Stripping - The ability to temporarily or permanently strip one's powers.
- Power Swapping - The ability to swap the powers of two individuals.
- Power Tapping - The ability for magical pregnancies where psychic bonds between the child and mother are created, the mother can sometimes consciously tap into the powers of her unborn child.
- Power of Three - The most powerful of all powers in the magical world, possessed by the Charmed Ones.
- Precognition - The ability to perceive future events before they happen.
- Premonition - The ability to receive a vision about the future of an object or person with or without touching them or those.
- Pressurization - The ability to induce high pressure on someone's skull.
- Projection - The ability to project a desire to reality
- Projective Invisibility - The ability to make people and objects invisible.
- Projective Levitation - The ability to levitate other people and objects.
- Psychic Echo - Connected to the power of Premonition, a Psychic Echo is when two psychics are physically and mentally connected.
- Psychic Reflection - The ability to channel a person's emotions and memories then reflect them back onto the their mind; overloading their mind. An advanced aspect of Empathy.
- Psychokinesis - The ability to move objects that are not in one's line of sight, much stronger than Telekinesis.
- Pyrokinesis - The ability to generate and control fire.
- Pyromancy - The ability to spy on a target through fire, usually to gather information.
- Pyrotechnics - The ability to produce fireworks.
- Rage Projection - The ability to enrage others by magnifying their anger.
- Rainbow Teleportation - A form of teleportation through a rainbow used by Leprechauns.
- Reality Warping - The ability to manipulate reality according to your desires.
- Reconstitution - The ability to be reformed again after being vanquished.
- Regeneration - The ability to magically heal and regenerate bodily tissue and organs damaged as a result of injuries.
- Releasing Repression - The ability to tap into other people's repressed emotions and absorb it, freeing the suppressed emotion.
- Remote Beaming - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to beam with them.
- Remote Orbing - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them.
- Remote Sparkling - The ability to teleport surrounded by tiny lights or sparks other people from one place to another without touching them.
- Remote Teleportation - The ability to teleport other people from one place to another without physical contact with that person or teleporting oneself.
- Resurrection - The ability to resurrect the dead, could be others or could be oneself.
- Retrocognition - The ability to see the past in the form of a vision or premonition.
- Rising - The ability to magically defy gravity and rise immediately upright when falling or after a fall. This power can also be accessed through other powers such as Flight or Levitation.
- Sand Manipulation - The ability to create and control sand.
- Sand Teleportation - Form of teleporation in which the user disappears in a whirling sandstorm.
- Scrying - One of the basic abilities of a witch, the ability to search with a crystal to find a lost object or person.
- Sense Stealing - The ability to take away someone's else's senses and use it for oneself.
- Sensing - The ability to sense the location of other people.
- Shadow Blasts - The ability to fire powerful blasts of shadows.
- Shadow Manipulation - The ability to generate and manipulate shadows to various effects.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change the physical form or shape of the body.
- Shared Vision - The ability to share the visions of an individual's past and present sights.
- Sharing Visions - Two psychics can share visions with each other by holding hands, palm to palm.
- Shimmering - The ability to teleport with a blurry "shimmer", mostly used by demons.
- Shredding - A form of teleportation that allows the user to disperse their molecules one place and reform elsewhere.
- Shrinking - The power to shrink someone's physical size.
- Sleep Induction - The power to put others to sleep with the wave of the hand or via a potion.
- Smoke Secretion - The ability to produce gas or smoke used to suffocate people or is toxic in nature.
- Smoke-Fading - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Smoking and Fading.
- Smoking - A smoke-based form of teleportation.
- Sonic Scream - The ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human, often to such high levels it can be lethal or highly destructive.
- Soul Absorption - The ability to absorb the souls of the dead.
- Soul Blasting - The ability to fire a blast of lightning-like energy that can extract the souls of other beings.
- Soul Channeling - The ability to channel a soul to power a spell or another power. It is highly dangerous and can easily destroy the person if not performed precisely.
- Soul Containment - The ability to contain souls of the dead in Crystals, balls of white energy or fire.
- Soul Control - The ability the manipulate the properties of souls.
- Soul Killing - The ability to destroy the soul or essence of another being, mortal or magical.
- Sound Wave Emission - The ability to send out intense waves of sound from one's body.
- Sparkling - The ability to teleport surrounded by tiny lights or sparks.
- Spell Nullification - The ability to undo the effects of spells simply by holding one's hands over the page that the spell came from.
- Spiralization - An energy-based form of teleportation used exclusively by Wizards.
- Spirit Dominion - The ability to have control over spirits.
- Spirit Writing - The ability to write messages from the afterlife through orbs.
- Strangulation - The energy-based power that allows the user to cause the victim suffocation.
- Suggestion - The ability to plant thoughts into the mind of another, bending them to your will.
- Summoning - The ability to conjure a being into the user's vicinity.
- Super Strength - The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.
- Swallowing - The ability to consume and transfer one to a different place, dimension or plane.
- Technopathy - The ability to control and manipulate technology.
- Telekinesis - The ability to move objects and individuals by using your mind. It can be channeled through the eyes or hands.
- Telekinetic Beaming - The ability to move or teleport objects from one location to another through the use of pink bubbles. This power is an hybrid combination of the powers Telekinesis and Beaming, where instead of moving the object with the mind alone, the object is moved through use of pink bubbles.
- Telekinetic Orbing - The ability to teleport objects through the use of orbs. This power is used by Whitelighter-Witches.
- Telematerialization - The ability to use telekinesis in such a way as to teleport objects.
- Telepathy - The ability to hear and broadcast the thoughts of oneself and others.
- Teleportation - The movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.
- Teleportation Manipulation - The ability to prevent teleportation or manipulate the destination.
- Temporal Stasis - The ability to slow or stop the flow of time itself.
- Thermal Balls - The rare ability to create purple balls comprised of highly concentrated thermal energy.
- Thermal Blasts - The ability to fire powerful blasts of thermal energy from the hands.
- Thermokinesis - The ability to manipulate temperature.
- Thorn Spitting - The ability to produce thorns out of the mouth that contains a toxin that slowly kills anyone who is harmed by the projectiles.
- Thought Projection - The ability to conjure thoughts and imagination into reality.
- Time Travel - The ability to travel through time and space.
- Touch of Death - The ability to kill other beings through a touch by burning them from the inside. This power is triggered by hate.
- Transformation - The ability to manipulate reality and transform organic and non-organic objects according to ones desires.
- Transmogrification - The ability that allows the user to alter their form into inanimate objects.
- Transmutation - The ability to turn one form of matter into another.
- Unblocking - The ability to maneuver an energy field to bring the inner-most energies that are blocking the perspective charge's heart, to the surface. The main magical beings to use this power are Cupids and they access it through their ring.
- Voice Echo - The ability to project your voice into a place without being present.
- Voice Manipulation - The ability to manipulate your own voice or copy another.
- Vortex Creation - The ability to create vortexes to other dimensions, planes or parallel worlds.
- Voyeurism - The ability to spy with only the eyes staying visible while the rest of the body is invisible.
- Warren Powers - The three traditional Warren powers and the advancements that may grow out of the original powers. The Warren line began with Melinda Warren who possessed the three active powers of the Charmed Ones (telekinesis, molecular immobilization, and premonition).
- Water Teleportation - A form of teleportation in which the user is turned into water before teleporting.
- Web Projection - The ability to create webs and communicate via them or trap other being inside them.
- Wisping - A form of teleportation used by earthbound spirits.
- Whirling - The ability to teleport in a tornado-like way.
- X-Ray Vision - The power to see through different forms of materials.
- Zoolingualism - The power to understand animals.
- Charmed Wiki - visit them for more. (Power definitions)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.