| Melinda Halliwell
| Biographical information |
|Name:||Prudence Melinda "Mel" Halliwell|
|Born:||April 7, 2007|
|Magic and Powers|
|Portrayed by:||Emily Kelavos|
|First seen:||Daddy's Home|
Charmed info in this page has to be credited to Charmed Wiki. Please visit them for a complete version of Melinda's history.
Melinda Halliwell is the youngest child and only daughter of Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt, and is the younger sister of Wyatt and Chris Halliwell. She is named after her powerful ancestor Melinda Warren who began the Charmed legacy.
Unlike her brothers, she is a not a hybrid and she does not share her father's Whitelighter genes. So far in the series, it is unknown which main Warren power she possesses. Additionally, Melinda possesses the basic powers of a witch; such as Spell Casting, Potion Making, Scrying for lost objects or people and Mediumship. Furthermore, it's unknown if she and her brothers will one day inherit the Power of Three, the collective power of the Charmed Ones.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Molecular Immobilization: The ability to slow down molecules to the point that they freeze. This power works on almost all objects and beings, except certain upper-level demons such as The Triad, and other good witches.
Melinda has long blonde hair that flows just under her shoulders.
Her eyes are the color of blue.