| Parker Halliwell
| Biographical information |
|Name:||Parker Patricia Halliwell|
|Born:||June 30, 2009|
|Occupation:||Student at Robert Kennedy Elementary School|
|Magic and Powers|
|Portrayed by:||Zoe Blakely|
|First seen:||Daddy's Home|
Charmed info in this page has to be credited to Charmed Wiki. Please visit them for a complete version of Parker's history.
Parker Patricia Halliwell is the second daughter of Phoebe Halliwell and her Cupid husband Coop, born in 2009. She is the younger sister of P.J. and the older sister of Brianna Halliwell. Unlike her stepbrothers, Pip and Colvin, she like her older and younger sisters, is a Cupid-Witch, having inherited magical genes from both parents.
Her active powers are unknown, though she does possess the basic powers of a witch; the ability to cast spells, brew potions, scry for lost objects or persons, and see ghosts. Furthermore, it's unknown if she and her sisters will one day inherit the Power of Three, the collective power of the Charmed Ones.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Beaming: The ability to teleport herself from her current location and instantly reappear at another location.
- Remote Beaming: The ability to teleport other beings from one location to another without physical contact.
- Sensing: The ability to locate magical beings and mortals.
- High Resistance: This power causes her to be resistant to powers such as Fireballs and other lethal powers.
Parker is a student at Robert Kennedy Elementary School.
Parker has brown hair that flows to her shoulders.
Her eyes are the color of brown.
She is exactly 4 feet tall.
Notes and Trivia
- Parker is the overall fourth child to be born from Phoebe. After Pip, Colvin and P.J, and then followed by Brianna.